Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
- The content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, photographs, contact details or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. In particular, you must not misuse Pinks Vintage by knowingly introducing any malicious or harmful technical material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site or the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and your actions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are included to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business operational Terms & Conditions
- Only when we have received the £100 deposit can we confirm your booking.
- The £100 deposit (or full payment if your booking is less than 6 weeks away) secures the date and time of your event. We will not take on any other work that will affect your event. This payment is non-refundable.
- Your final payment is due six weeks prior to your event.
- We will only attend your event if we have received your final payment prior to your event.
- If you have to change the date of your event we will work with you to rearrange, only if notified at least 7 days prior to the event. This is based on availability.
- The service time you have been quoted is an estimate, it may run slightly longer or less than the period of time you have been quoted.
- Travel and VAT are included in your price unless otherwise stated.
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any specific dietary requirements.
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any access requirements. The ice cream van is the same size as a transit van and the tricycle measures 2.5m in length and 1.1m wide. Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the tricycle up or down stairs of any kind.
- If you have a preferred vehicle for your event please notify us at the time of booking. State either Rosey (the ice cream tricycle), Patsy (the pink ice cream van) or Terence (the blue ice cream van). We will always do our best to get your preference to your booking, however in the event of unforeseen circumstances your vehicle may be replaced with an alternative available from our fleet.
- It is your responsibility to notify your venue and/or wedding planner that you have booked us. We are happy to liaise with them if they have any questions.